Wednesday, August 7, 2013


REFLECTION


 It was June 3 when we started this school year 2013-2014 the time runs so fast and were about to start another grading again. This grading wasn't easy and not too hard. There are lots of projects, assignments and contest to participate, as others expects were fourth year now, the oldies for them we should be the model in all aspects but for me were just students, an ordinary student who wants a fun in every class we attend. In our class, I observed a lot of different things; it’s what you call exotic in food. There are students who keep on reciting during classes, who keeps on chatting to their seatmate, who always sleeps during class hours and for the majority, who keeps on eating during stress discussions. It sounds annoying but that’s who we are. We’re not intelligent but were wise. I love these grading a lot even though I didn't did my best well and didn't strive for my goal I have three more grading to make change and to give honor to my name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment