Monday, October 7, 2013

MY REFLECTION

Knowledge directs his actions and enables him to find the difference between right and wrong, good and bad. It helps overcome his weakness and faults and face dangers and difficulties with courage and confidence. It gives mental, moral and spiritual advancement. Besides this, it is through knowledge that man has gained mastery over nature.    
 It was almost five months of staying in an air-conditioned room during ICT period. We tackled about the Internet, particularly on its history, Internet architects and pioneers, tools and services and we also had the Blog. It’s my very first time to create my blogs. Sometimes we encounter an internet problem. When we are using internet it access very slow. You know that feeling every time you have that impulse on posting, you felt very elated that you’re out of your mind.
Moving on, I will study hard, focus on study, and participate during class discussion. I will strive harder. I will apply what I have learned. I will discipline myself so that I can do all my works.  And I will listen attentively to the discussion of my teachers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment