Saturday, February 15, 2014

“NEW YEAR, NEW ME”


2014… It’s a new year it’s time to start again. Stop thinking about what you’re going to do and start doing it. It’s time to live your life and be who you are. Forget about what happened in 2013 and just move on. Take risk and be you’re self, you only have one life, and it’s time to make the most of it. Make a new year’s resolution and this time achieve it no matter what the cost it. When New Year’s comes around it seems like the perfect time foe self improvement. Even though I've always failed my new year’s resolutions, every year I promise myself that this time will be different. I promise to myself that I will not stay longer in front of my computer, do my homework every night. Most of all I will be a better person than last year. Although I've failed every resolution, I decided to try again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment